02:45 am
November 25, 2017

Agenda

Agenda

All-Star Nonprofit Awards winners announced

More than 400 corporate executives, community leaders and members of the nonprofit sector attended Switchboard of Miami’s fourth-annual Katz Barron Squitero Faust All-Star Nonprofit Awards at Jungle Island. The luncheon honored the work of Miami-Dade County’s nonprofit organizations and philanthropists and the impact they have on the community.

Guests were welcomed by Switchboard of Miami board member and event chair Alexander Ramos, director of operations for Interamerica Data Florida LLC, and Catherine Penrod, president and CEO of Switchboard of Miami.

“The energy within the room paralleled the passion that fuels those who were honored,” said Erica English, a shareholder with Katz Barron Squitero Faust. “The opportunity to be the title sponsor of this event allowed Katz Barron Squitero Faust to further expand our ongoing commitment and dedication to our community.”

The winners were:

Miami All-Star: Voices for Children Foundation

” Rookie of the Year All-Star: RJT Foundation

Collaboration All-Star: Chapman Foundation

” Leadership All-Star: Education Tomorrow

Innovation All-Star: PACE Center for Girls

Volunteerism All-Star: Farm Share

Most Valuable All-Star: Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami

Young Leader of the Year All-Star: Mykaelle “Myka” Figueiredo, director of development for the Children’s Hearing Program at UHealth.

Nonprofit Leader of the Year All-Star: Col. Brodes Hartley, Community Health of South Florida

Lifetime Achievement All-Star: Trish Bell, board of trustees for Chapman Partnership

SFBW was a media sponsor for the event.

Please follow and like us:

24 comments

• My spouse and i still cannot quite think that
    I could often be one of those reading the important suggestions found on your
    web blog. My family and I are sincerely thankful for the generosity and for providing me the advantage to pursue this chosen career path.

Thank you for the important information I managed to get from your web site.

• Thomson-Reuters will be the globe’s greatest overseas multimedia news agency, delivering investing news, world
      news, company news, engineering news, subject news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance,
      stock exchange, and mutual resources data on, video, mobile, and interactive
      television tools.

• The weather in colorado got after a few years under
        my skin because in the summer, it had been often also chilly to wear pants as well as in the winter, it
        was often too hot so that it was hard to outfit on days to use a considerable jumper.

• Take away rings and bracelets before using bleach
    merchandise. Bleach can injury jewelry, causing irreparable injury.
    This contains washing powder, liquid detergent, and even bathing in a chlorine
    handled sizzling tub or swimming pool.

• My Grandma (who has a job in a jewellery boutique) smiled and told me “Combine your gold and Silver Hoop Earrings. What used to be “so
    not in fashion” is now considered modern and sleek. Gold earrings can be worn with a silver necklace, or
    you can even pair gold and silver rings on one hand.

The color combination goes great with any outfit as well.

• My Auntie (who had a job as a jeweller) explained to me
    “Make sure that you have a silver polishing cloth on hand for your Earrings. All silver tarnishes, so a polishing cloth will help you quickly and easily, have your Silver Stud Earrings looking like new without having to deal with smelly, messy silver polish. You can buy a polishing cloth for about $5.”

• My Uncle (who worked in a jewellery boutique) told me “Remove your jewelry before exercising and place it in a safe place. During exercise, gold and Earrings for Women can get scratched, and prongs on rings can be broken. Some types of precious and semi-precious stones can also scratch during exercise. Some jewelry, such as necklaces or rings, can catch on exercise equipment and that could be dangerous. Also, perspiration can make your jewelry dirty.”

• My Ma (who trained as a jeweller) said “You should regularly clean your Drop Earrings. You should not let it get black or gray. A cheap, and simple, way to effectively clean your jewelry is to brush your pieces just like you would your own teeth. Just put a bit of toothpaste onto a dry cloth and rub. Clean in no time.”

• My Grandma (who had a job as a jeweller) smiled and told me “Many people have started wearing Earrings for Women and yellow gold jewelry together. In order to do this, you need to have a piece of jewelry that combines both metals. Otherwise, the look is mismatched and out of style. It’s easy to get it on a hot trend by wearing a twisted bracelet containing yellow gold and silver to make your look cohesive.”

• My Nan (who had a job as a jeweller) told me “Clean Earrings with products from your kitchen. Dress Earrings tarnishes with time but it is easily cleaned with vinegar. Combine half a cup of white vinegar with two tablespoons of baking soda in a small bowl. Stir the mixture until it forms bubbles. Put your Stud Earrings into the solution leaving it for two to three hours depending on how tarnished it is. Remove the jewelry and wash it under cool running water. It will look as good as new!”