05:10 pm
May 22, 2018

Your prospect will signal you when they’re ready to buy.

“Billy, pay attention!” That was your first listening lesson.

Probably delivered when you were too young to pay attention.

Fast forward 20 something years (or more) and you’re STILL not listening.

Your customer is telling you he or she is somewhere between “interested” and “ready” in your sales conversation, and you’re pressing to “overcome” some bogus objection because your focus is on “making the sale” rather than “helping the customer buy.”

Last week I kicked off the 3-part “Buying Signals” lesson. Here is part two. All parts have one thing in common – you must be LISTENING in order to get the signals, and you must be ready to respond once you hear them.

Here’s more of the 21.5 buying signals:

1. Asking positive questions about you or your business. You may not take them as positive, but they are. “How long have you been with the company?” is asking about you as a salesperson. Will you be here to serve me AFTER the sale. “How long has your company been in business?” They want to know about security, safety, and lower risk.
  2. Wanting something repeated. “What was it that you said before about financing?” “Tell me about that again.” If prospects want to know about it again, that means there is an interest. A buying interest. If you tell them about it again, then you ask them if they want to place the order now, or if they want to hear more stuff again.
  3. Statements about problems with previous vendors. That is huge! When prospects ask, “How long does it take to respond to a service call?” that indicates they have a service problem. Perfect time for you to ask, “Has service been problem?” “Tell me about it.” “What do type of service do you need?” “What kind of response do you need?” “So what you’re saying is, if our service is there for you when you need it we might be the best choice for you?” What you are doing here is asking for the sale, and not giving them any reason or opportunity for the prospect to say no! This type of question is a huge buying signal… you just need to be aware of it, and be prepared to answer it before you walk in the door.
  4. Questions about features or options. “What will it do?” “What will you do?” “Is this standard or optional?” “Is this my best option?” “Does this model come with that?” “Is this standard?” “Do I have to pay extra for this?” What these types of questions mean is that the customer is trying to picture ownership with your stuff attached to it. Your job is to recognize the signal, and be reassuring and prepared to confirm the prospect’s choice.
  5. Questions about productivity. Productivity is a little bit more subtle. They may ask questions like: (I will use a copy machine as an example because everyone uses one), “How many copies a day can it make?” “How often will it break down?” “Will it be easy for my employees to use?” “What is your service response time?” Price plus productivity equals cost. Productivity is a key ingredient in your differentiation. And your job as a salesperson is to get them from “price” to “cost.” Sometimes it may be a price issue, when it is really a cost issue. Your job is to get them to cost. HINT: you never want to be the lowest price.
  6. Questions about quality, guarantee, or warranty. “How long is this under warranty?” “How long will this last?” What the customer is saying to you is: I want to own this, but I want more reassurance.
  7. Questions about qualifications. “Now qualifications” take 3 different paths: One is your qualifications. The second is your company’s qualifications. The third is your product’s qualifications. ASK YOURSELF: Can all your people answer all customer’s questions on the phone? Can I call you directly if I had a problem? Do you have a special help desk? All of these things relate to some form of ownership in the prospects mind.
  8. Specific positive questions about the company. “What other products do you carry?” “How long have you been making this one?” “What happened to the last model?” “Do you have a new model coming out shortly?” Major Clue: Answer all questions briefly and immediately. Don’t whip out the catalog or a bunch of slides. Instead, say, “Mr. Jones, let me take you on a brief virtual tour of our factory or warehouse. Let me show you some of our other products and how they can help you.”
  9. Specific products or service questions. “How does the manual feed operate?” “Do you select the trainer or do I?” Make certain that your customer feels totally at ease about all elements of purchase and operation, including the equipment and the operation of your business. Put them at ease, but also ask for the sale.

More signals? Oh yeah! The rest of the 21.5 buying signals will be right here next week. Stay tuned!…

Jeffrey Gitomer is the author of twelve best-selling books including The Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling, and The Little Gold Book of Yes! Attitude. His real-world ideas and content are also available as online courses at www.GitomerLearningAcademy.com. For information about training and seminars visit www.Gitomer.com or www.GitomerCertifiedAdvisors.com, or email Jeffrey personally at salesman@gitomer.com.

© 2016 All Rights Reserved. Don’t even think about reproducing this document

without written permission from Jeffrey H. Gitomer and Gitgo, LLC. 704/333-1112

Please follow and like us:

135 comments

• What a cool site! We have a ton of those “we can’t believe that just came out of our mouth” moments, too. We hadn’t thought about them for a long while since our kids are grown, but your note brought them back. Thanks! And thank you for your kind comments about Sunday. You and your family are precious to us.

• This is great information because it is true. When you listen to folks talk about what if….they use these same excuses. I say push yourself to your limit and don’t stop even if you fail. You have to keep going. This is the way to accomplish your dreams.

• Kicsi is, meg hülye is vagyok Én ehhez a dologhoz, de azért csak bele akarok pofázni.Megpróbálom lefordítani magyarra, amit megértettem belÅ‘le és légyszi javítsatok ki ha tévedek:A Porsche gyár (kis darabszám, jó és nagyon jó minÅ‘ségben baromi drágán) neki ugrott a Skodának (nagy tömeg, jó és éppen elviselhetÅ‘ minÅ‘ség olcsón és szinte ingyen) hogy fejezze be a termelést.

• jeg se … sÃ¥ hver britiske ung studerende deservers en strÃ¥lende fremtid, med en master og en ph.d. alle finansieret af de andre skatteydere, der vil gøre det job, du ikke ønsker at gøre, fordi du er for overklassen til. jeg næsten glemte at nævne de indvandrere, der er bashed hver dag pÃ¥ tv, de ogsÃ¥ skal betale skat, sÃ¥ du har rÃ¥d til at spise liv med de store spoon.This samme koncept, du har i dit sind, blev brugt af alle dine tidligere regering til konkurs Deres country.Carry pÃ¥!

• Ne vous battez pas chers amis, restons polis et acceptons le débat sans brutalité verbale ! Je salue juste cette figure emblématique du cinéma! Parlez-moi de ceux qui osent et qui incarnent la différence comme Marcel Hanoun ! RIP. Nous te rejoindrons bientôt.

• What I want to know is, how the heck did Google get "Street view" of all these countries in the first place? It's amazing to "Google" my address and see my own residence. I'm guessing it had to be using space satellite passes, layered one over another? Otherwise, they sent out hundreds of thousands of little elves to video the world.- David

• En terme de production législative sur la délinquance et la récidive la droite devance très nettement la gauche 13 réformes de l’ordonnance de 1945, 5 lois sur la récidive ……..On en arrive à se demander si elle (la droite) ne devrait pas REFLECHIR et TRAVAILLER avant de proposer un texte et ainsi élaborer une seule loi mais une bonne .Vous noterez que la disposition visée a fait l’objet de 3 modifications en 3 ans.Il ne faut pas s’en étonner leur moteur d’action étant le fait divers et jamais la réflexion approfondie d’experts.

• Nash disse:Oi Camila, você fez uma coisa muito importante que foi salvar seu shsh, isso permitirá que você faça o downgrade sem maiores problemas. Estou com este post na “agulha” para escrever, mas ando totalmente sem tempo. Basicamente o que você vai fazer é um downgrade para o 3.1.2, jailbreak com blackra1n (ou outro que preferir que não seja Spirit), e em seguida, jailbreak com a PwnageTool.Mas faça tudo com muito cuidado viu.Abraço! 0  0

• Ha ha ha!! I love your comment. I’m out of Canada at the moment, should I miss my return flight?I did however write a personal email to my MP (NDP). It didn’t take 5 minutes, but about two hours of writing and researching. Maybe he’ll read it, maybe not.

• Peccato che il parroco di Bereguardo, dove abitavo da bambino, non fosse al corrente di questo trascurabile dettaglio e invece andasse in giro a terrorizzare i bambini con storie orrorifiche di bambini morti prima di essere battezzati e così condannati a restare per sempre nel limbo.Se spacciava una ipotesi per una verità dogmaticamente definita, il parroco di Bereguardo sbagliava. Sic et simpliciter.

• Je confirme, pour l’avoir vu / toucher / caresser / … c’est un très bel appareil. La News est un petit peu en deçà ! Normal, il est difficile de faire ‘palper la « bête »Ã  travers votre écran.Merci Zepiii ! Merci Rusherman !Merci htc france !

• . Your favorite justification appeared to be on theweb the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

• Justine:O homem estava condenado… ☺Poesianopopular:Uma boa parte já está mesmo oficializada, ministriada, cardealizada…Maria:Claro que topo! Já andava mesmo a topar há uns tempos…Ana Camarra:Vá lá, Ana! Faz um esforço… ☺Cicuta:É a vantagem deste texto do Mário Henrique Leiria. Não é sobre ninguém…Pata Negra:Bem podia ainda estar por cá, porra!João Carlos:Esse já não surpreende. Por causa dele, ninguém terá um ataque cardíaco.Duarte:Viva o Mário Viegas!Abreijos colectivos!

• Çok haklısınız, benim elimdeki kayıtlarda da KırÅŸehir’de 6 Ocak 1942′de -28 derecenin ölçüldüğü bilgisi var. DMÄ° sanırım 1975′ten sonraki verileri kalite kontrolden geçirmiÅŸ, o yüzden rekoru da 1975′ten sonrası için belirlemiÅŸ. Ama asıl rekor 1942′ye aittir.

• Post très intéressant. Si seulement davantage de parents pouvaient se poser les mêmes questions que vous! L’intérêt des enfants est quand même en jeu et il est malheureusement loin d’être prioritaire dans cette réforme malgré ce qu’affirme mr le ministre…

• Thank you a lot for giving everyone remarkably pleasant chance to discover important secrets from this site. It really is very fantastic plus full of a great time for me personally and my office peers to visit your blog really three times per week to find out the new guidance you have got. And lastly, I’m also always amazed with the attractive tactics served by you. Selected 2 points in this article are completely the most impressive we have had.

• no sabia que habia un libro que explicara cientificamente este juego, en nuestro pais se juega mucho domino sobre todo a la hora de echase una fria,por mi parte soy muy malo jugando domino, no tengo paciencia para pensar las jugadas, una vez en la universidad tomando y jugando domino, empezamos apostar que el que perdiera cada mano se toma una cerveza fondo blanco, termine con un culo e pea junto a mi compañero y de ñapa zapatero, que es cuando uno no agarra ni una piedra a favor.

• I had been curious about if you ever thought of replacing the layout of your site? It is well written; I really like what youve got to state. But maybe you could create a a bit more in the way of content so people could connect to it better. You have got an awful lot of text for only having one or two photos. Maybe you can space it out better?

• Obama didn't kick ass tonight, he just did the job of congressional democrats, they don't deserve a leader like him, he carried them to a majority, and they still can't back him 100% He shouldn't have to go on prime time and beg for support or explain himself every few weeks.

• oh my goodness that is an ascent. a mt. everest ascent, i would say. do you hold some sort of record for such? i don’t believe i’ve ever heard of a mama doing more of a straddle…….keeps us laughin’ i guess….or cryin. but mostly i laugh. at least when this is the subject at hand…..

• Yes, Russia still faces monumental challenges, but they have suffered far worse (~27m odd casualties during WWII). 10-15 (or less) years to see a clear trend, but why is there still so much doubt???Speaking for myself, I doubt Russia’s ability to realise its enormous potential because the Russians do not seem willing or able to shed the very elements of its Soviet past which has held it back for decades: crippling bureacracy, corruption, and pathetically weak state institutions.

• Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• – Thank you so much for giving everyone remarkably memorable chance to read in detail from this web site. It is always very pleasant and as well , jam-packed with a great time for me personally and my office mates to visit your blog at the very least three times a week to learn the newest guidance you have. Not to mention, I’m also certainly fascinated for the breathtaking thoughts you give. Certain 1 ideas in this article are truly the most efficient we’ve had.

• Jeg var ogsÃ¥ kjempebegeistret for "Den lukkede bok". Det var en flott leseopplevelse. "Din nestes hus" var veldig annerledes. Den kunne nesten vært skrevet av en annen forfatter, tenker jeg… Helt enig med din vurdering av boka: Helt grei, men ikke mer. Jeg klarte ikke Ã¥ identifisere meg med noen av personene, dessverre, og da blir jo lesingen (lyttingen) sÃ¥ som sÃ¥.

• 17-09-2012 o 19:32WÅ‚odek  NapisaÅ‚(a):Nie ma lipy, trzeba jechać Wiem, że umrÄ™ na trasie ze trzy razy, bÄ™dzie pewnie powtórka ze Szklarskiej… W niedzielÄ™ wszystko mnie bÄ™dzie boleć, nawet zmiana biegów w aucie bo po mÅ‚odego jedziemy.Niemniej jednak do Karpacza siÄ™ oboje wybieramy – bÄ™dzie wiÄ™cej ciasta do podziaÅ‚u – oj, pojemy na mecie

• What an unreal market, such history and big thumbs up. Markets are so much more fun than shops. We had fountains in our city centre which is known as garden place. Every year kids put detergent in them or something that turned the water blue. It was part of growing up. But alas we no longer have them, bloody city councils!! I am loving that you made a dress out of curtains. I made a long skirt out of one of my grandmothers table clothes about 100 years ago. Those table clothes are worth a fortune now!!

• Your post is the right thing at the right time! I’m on a short holiday (three days in a different town with a friend) as I planned to have my Christmas time BEFORE the usual Christmas rush.. I’m not home, now, and using my friend’s PC.. just wanted to say hello to everybody and to you Deb, as always! ::hugs::

• – Greetings from California! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

• on Thanks for the concepts you are sharing on this blog. Another thing I’d really like to say is that getting hold of copies of your credit score in order to look at accuracy of each detail will be the first action you have to accomplish in credit repair. You are looking to cleanse your credit reports from dangerous details errors that mess up your credit score.

• Eu sint de acord cu ce zici tu. Tocmai de aceea, textul de mai sus este o ironie si cam atit. Dar, da, pe marile bulevarde, eu as baga garduri, ca pe linia lui 41. Pe Mosilor, pe Mihai Bravu, de exemplu, e loc. Åži toata lumea ar fi mai fericita. Dar primariile de sector nu misca nimic dintr-un motiv simplu: nu care cumva sa lezeze moral vreun potential votant. Si atunci, despre ce discutam?

• this day and age, advertizing in ezines…is very costly, especially in ones with good number of subscribers. some people charge huge amounts dollars for an ad in a small section of their ezines. by writing articles, you use your resource box as your ad space and this…

• Eivät nuo kustantamotkaan näytä paljoa aina tuumivan, mitä Tiede-luokituksen alle laittavat. Esimerkiksi WSOY:n kirjalistan Kirjat -> Tietokirjat -> Tiede -listauksen alta löytyy ylinnä Kama Sutra ja sen jälkeen kaikkea mahdollista keittokirjoista uskonnolliseen kirjallisuuteen ja laihdutusoppaisiin.

• When the big boys apple quota is filled the stock goes up big, but who knows when that is… Next time we need to release our profits along with them. Too much uncertainty this quarter and it was used to easily manipulate apple down ! We just need to survive this quarter with enough capital….

• Hola, mis suegros hicieron el cambio de domicilio para la ciudad de Monteros hace mas de 6 años, por razon sigue saliendo en los padrones de Rio Colorado, ellos quieren votar en MONTEROS, que devo hacer. Esperando una solucion a la brevedad, desde ya muchas gracias.Y respondió el 5 de junio de 2011 a las 07:52:Luis: LEA las

• Guys, I see a shift taking place in the comments and I aint liking it one bit… The great thing of indirect communication (as is the Internet) is one can think and arrange thoughts before spewing out words. Native language English or not, it takes little effort to try to display just a small amount of respect online, but virtually and realistically no effort at all to disrespect. Just think about it …

• "OK….once again, Hathor. I think you're missing my point. Or else, I'm not conveying it properly.Let's try this again another nite.An ole girlfriend just poppped-up'''''LATER!!!!"APOI, how often do you see her? Dear leader of Anon. Inc. your peeps are f&^%$#g with me again. Just look what one of them wrote at 12:26 AM wrote.Damn Shadey, thanks for the 411 on the Barbour "Klan".Phil4Real, I am all over that. Thanks!Anon 12:53 AM, jelousy will get you nowhere. Yes, black men can fly planes. Even very big ones.

• Hallo Tiziana,die Noten kannst du auf jeden Fall nehmen, denn diese stimmen. Bei den Hörproben ist es so, dass wir diese zusammensuchen und diese nicht immer 100%-ig mit den Noten übereinstimmen. Oftmals werden diese bei den Hörproben anders gesungen als original. Aber die Noten passen jedenfalls.Viel Spaß beim Basteln am Taufheft. Frage an dich: Wo brauchst du eventuell noch Unterstützung bei der Vorbereitung der Taufe?LgAngela

• Creatine has long been a favorite supplement of weightlifters and professional athletes. Unlike dozens of other so-called performance enhancers, which have never actually produced data to substantiate their sometimes outlandish claims (gain 15 pounds of muscle in a half an hour!!), creatine has stood up time and time again during clinical testing.

• you’re in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a great activity in this matter!

• Jeśli jesteś z Warszawy to kumpel ma bardzo ładne E46 na sprzedaż 316i, przebieg 163000 więc nie można mówić o zużyciu auta, rok 2000, klima jest czujniki deszczu, podgrzewane fotele, czujniki parkowania (jesteś kobietą więc Ci się przyda ). Ładne autko, cena 16 900 zł a pewnie jeszcze coś stargujesz.

• Hi there, I think your website could be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, fantastic site!

• Gracias Maria Beatriz! Tu carta nos emocionó mucho, no la esperabamos tan pronto. Como las cartas desde México tardan más o menos ese numero de dias, supusimos que la tuya le tomaría cerca del mes, pero fue muy rápida!Por allá nos vas a estar leyendo pronto!!

• Saadaankohan tuosta julkisliikenteestä koskaan tarpeeksi houkuttelevaa? Hinnat kirpaisee aina vaan. Ja YTV vielä menisi, mutta nyt kun on muutto Turkuun niin sulolla ei tulevia työmatkoja ajattele.Täytyy nyt todeta, että olen muutenkin ajatellut tehdä syrjähypyn vihreiden äänestämisestäni. Muutkin asiat tuntuvat tärkeiltä kuin vaan ne, joita vihreät ajavat :\\

• This is an excellent ministry! God is definitely leading you, and I’m praying every day that you can lead more and more people away from this terrible industry, until there definitely are no more clinics and no more abortions! God bless you! And I love your book too. I read it, and it has changed how I view being prolife. I no longer just consider it something to say, but something I must live. Jesus is with you, leading you to save His babies!

• I had the fortune of hanging out with these people in SA for a full day after their A/C broke (Very bad in Texas). They were very nice and cool guys to hang out with. I didn’t know much about them until I saw them on Scream the Prayer. I truly believe they will get big very soon

• Ja jednak jestem zwolennikiem certyfikatów RC. Nie mam fizycznego zÅ‚ota na sprzedaż, kupować takowego nie zamierzam, a nie jestem też przywiÄ…zany do aspektów emocjonalnych inwestowania w zÅ‚oto (estetyka, "przyjemny ciężar" etc).Skoro kombinujemy, żeby utargować uÅ‚amki grosza na oprocentowaniu depozytów, nie widzÄ™ sensu oddawać 4-6% na transakcjach zÅ‚otem.

• I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

• Se vede treaba ca n-ai copii:) Profita cat poti pe canapelele alea albe. Si nu tranti fetele pe ele, ca urmele de ruj/make up/ si alte trucuri femeiesti nu se streg asa de usor:) Mi-am pus si eu tapet pe un sg perete, ii trag poza cu prima ocazie. Dar intai trebuie sa-mi fac blog (:puup!

• hola Maju!!! me encanta tu revista y mucho mas ahora que lanzaron la nueva linea de ESIKA colorfix maxtime, por su larga duracion siempre estaremos regias… son 16 horas en las que no nos preocuparemos de estar retocandonos…perfecto!!!!muchas gracias , por que mediante tu revista podemos encontrar muchismas cosas interesantes…

• nice! i love japanese curry bread. when i make it, i just get the heat-a-pouch curry and squish it around with my fingers before i wrap it in bread. you should also try some potato curry, kinda like a dosa/samosa… it’s pretty good! i like using the camelia brand panko for the crusties 🙂

• **on aurait pu vous prendre au serieux**Donc, je note: Denys pense qu’un commentaire où il y a Ouzbek, Jumelles et Longue-vue est sérieux. La prochaine fois je ferai une version pour les gens qui aime rigoler des illusions des autres et une autre pour Denys.

• You are absolutely right. People get blindsided at work because they aren’t paying attention to what’s really going on around them, don’t treat their jobs like entrepreneurs which means managing them like you would your own business, failing to understand that everyday at work is a competition so if we don’t keep up we’ll get left behind, deluding ourselves that we’re essential, and simply being career sloppy. It’s our responsiblity to navigate the career waters. Watch out for the rocks below. Terrific post, ~Dawn

• Here are some tips I picked up along the way that you may also find useful: “If you’re annoyed by wasting water while it gets ultra hot, try washing your face in a ground floor bathroom.  It doesn’t take as long to heat up, saving resources and money.”– from Simple Organic

• I know. The babe engaged my eyes first, the belt (I can barely see it but who cares? The chick is bangin’!) was secondary.@ Gotty: Really? I didn’t know about that man. Why a belt though? Does it have some sort of significance? Explain a bit more please.

• Dude, bro, sorry to hear about your attacks. It will happen. I am a nobody, and they have already stolen my songs, set them up on different sites, making $ off of them and all. But just pray for them. Salvation is numero uno. Lift it all up to God. He will exhalt you to where He wants youtube. Get it? You tu be. LOL I crack me up. God bless you.

• L'idea non è originalissima (mi ricordo di qualcuno che voleva brevettare un sistema di sovrapposizione di suoni ambientali durante la chiamata da un cellulare), ma qui è strutturata alla grande e inserita in un contesto ben preciso.Ma solo io ho notato che questa cabina somiglia a un gigantesco bicchiere di birra? 😀

• Pour EstebanUn article du monde de ce jour 2 septembre sur la « fragilité de la puissance américaine confirme et complète les chiffres déja donnés.La Nouvelle-Orléans a 67 % de noirs et 30 % de la population de la ville vit en dessous du seuil de pauvreté, ceux-ci sont restés la plupart du temps car ils n’avaient pas de voitures.

• You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something which I think I’d never understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me. I am taking a look forward for your subsequent submit, I¡¦ll attempt to get the hang of it!

• I’ll gear this overview to 2 kinds of people: present Zune homeowners who are considering an improve, and other people making an attempt to resolve between a Zune and an iPod. (There are different players worth considering on the market, like the Sony Walkman X, however I hope this provides you adequate info to make an knowledgeable resolution of the Zune vs gamers apart from the iPod line as well.)

• Og der fløy feriepengene dine…Gratulerer. Spennende med nytt kamera og nÃ¥ sitter vel du med nesen i instruksjonsboken og lar blogg være blogg for en stund. Du har vel akkurat tiden til Ã¥ poste et nytt bilde. Og de mÃ¥ du gjøre for bildenen dine er alltid spennende og fine.

• Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

• Ahahah : ça tombe bien au final, ta panne d’inspiration, pile le jour où MRY parle des blogs de filles.J’arrive pas à saisir si t’es en admiration devant MRY ou si tu te moques de lui, là, dans l’allusion à cbnews.enfin bref, repose toi bien.

• Just discovered you! Gorgeous photos, fun content. I'm always tempted to do make-up posts! Some products I'm obsessed with are maybelline full and soft mascara (I always liked it more than great lash) and urban decay's mineral make-up with puff applicator. I found Laura Mercier an easy "mature" graduation from MAC too…Love your work!

• this is my first time commenting on one of your blogs.. i don’t remember how i came across your site but i’ve bookmarked it and check back daily for updates! you are phenomenal photographers and i am so glad i came across your work passion.many of these photos literally literally literally took my breath away. and that doesn’t happen often.i’m only fifteen right now, but i totally would want you to take my engagement photos, when the day comes.

• hejpo pierwsze, zdjecie bardzo szachowe – piekne;po drugie, research nt wierszyka zrobilam, ale nic nie znalazlam,po trzecie,dopiero teraz dowiedzialam sie o tym mahlabie – dzieki tobie,po czwarte, juz dawno chyba powinnan cierpiec z powodu przedawkowania gorzkich migdalow,po piate, krotko ujmujac, bardzo ciekawy post, z ktorego dowiedzialam sie znowu czegos nowego!po szoste, ide spac, gdyz niewygdnie klikac mi na lezaco. donranoc!

• Se mi lasci ti canc… eehm, "Eternal Sunshine" è uno dei miei film preferiti di sempre.Avevo comparto tempo fa una bella edizione, in scatola di metallo, con doppio dvd e un sacco di contenuti extra, e se mai un giorno passerò al bluray sarà uno dei primi film che ricomprerò. E ti chiederò di mandarmi la copertina, che quella originale non piace neanche a me, fa un po' troppo film di Moccia.

• Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.