BBX Capital has been named the title sponsor of the 16th annual Galleria Fort Lauderdale’s Men of Style presented by Signature Grand. The high-energy event will highlight a prolific roster of prominent men who positively impact the South Florida community from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 1, at Galleria Fort Lauderdale. In 2021, the event set a record by raising over $203,000 for 12 local charities.
“BBX Capital is thrilled to align with Galleria Fort Lauderdale as the new title sponsor of its successful Men of Style event, which showcases generous leaders and benefits respected charities in our community,” Jarett S. Levan says, president and CEO of BBX Capital, Inc. “This is a natural fit for our company, recognizing that we already support several of the participating nonprofit organizations that impact and promote the arts, children and families, equality and human services.”
The 2022 Men of Style who are graciously donating their time and resources to worthy causes and will work the runway on behalf of their participating nonprofits are:
- Chris Caputo, Wilton Manors City Commissioner (The Pride Center at Equality Park)
- David Cooley, Owner/Agent, State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Pompano Beach (Henderson Behavioral Health)
- Gregg Goldstein, Chief Strategy Officer, EM Consulting Group (Leadership Broward Foundation)’
- Andre Gonzalez, Senior Vice President, Private Client Advisor, Bank of America (Florida Children’s Theatre)
- David Greenberg, President, Greenberg Capital and Strategic Advisor, Florida Panthers Hockey Team (Junior Achievement of South Florida)
- Chris Hawk, Interventional Cardiologist, MSPB Cardiology Group (Jack & Jill Center)
- Jorge Hernandez, Vice President of Supply Chain Services and Chief Procurement Officer, Broward Health (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
- Mike Linder, Owner, SilverLining Inflight Catering, JET Runway Café, YOT, Canyon and Event Effects Group (Kids In Distress)
- Justin Nepola, Attorney, Nepola Yonta Attorneys at Law (FLITE Center)
- David Smith, Executive Vice President and CFO, Memorial Healthcare System (Art and Culture Center/Hollywood)
- Marc Spoto, AVP of Marketing, JM&A Group (HANDY)
- Andrew Wurtele, Private Investor (Heart Gallery of Broward County)
“Galleria Fort Lauderdale welcomes BBX Capital to our men of style family, which continues to grow year after year,” Melissa Milroy says, senior marketing manager at Galleria Fort Lauderdale. “Now 16 years strong, our signature event is a testament to and celebration of the achievements of philanthropic men and the charitable nonprofits they serve.”
The celebration includes gourmet selections from area restaurants and an open bar with Stoli Vodka, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants wines, and award-winning original Miami handcrafted spirits from HARRY BLU’S®. The highlight of the evening will be the fashion runway show hosted by WPLG Local 10 Anchor Nicole Perez that will feature the Men of Style honorees wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s and Dillard’s.
Other vent contributors include Memorial Healthcare System, Dillard’s, Macy’s, GPR | Goodman Public Relations, City & Shore magazine, OutClique, WPLG Local 10, Stoli, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, HARRY BLU’S®, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Arc Culinary, Lips Fort Lauderdale, Sicilian Oven, Blue Martini, Hof’s House of Sweets, Canyon, Funky Buddha and YOT Bar & Kitchen.
Available through participating charities and online, tickets are $150 per person, including complimentary valet parking. Online voting for one’s favorite man of style is $25 per vote and is also available by visiting www.galleriamall-fl.com/events/men-of-style-2022. The Man of Style and his respected charity that sells the most tickets and secures the most online votes will be recognized during the event with an additional $1,000 contribution.