Holland America Line Launches Best Deal of the Year for Future Cruises
The promotion includes crew appreciation, onboard credit, a low-fare guarantee and ‘Have It All’ amenities
With COVID-19 guideliness lessening for cruise ships and cruise bookings surging, Holland America Line recently launched a “Book Early & Save” offer to entice guests to reserve future cruise reservations at a discounted rate.
The offer lasts through Sept. 30, 2022 for guests who book a Holiday 2022 cruise or a 2023 cruise departure and includes crew appreciation (gratuities), onboard credit and 50% reduced deposits — plus shore excursions, beverages, specialty dining and Wi-Fi with the “Have It All” premium package. For a seven-day cruise, guests can enjoy a booking value of more than $900 per person when using the “Book Early & Save” offer.
“As the world begins to travel more and with our entire fleet in operation, we are seeing great interest in our cruises that sail to all seven continents. ‘Book Early & Save’ comes at the right time to start planning for the upcoming holidays and 2023,” Beth Bodensteiner says, Holland America Line’s Chief Commercial Officer. “Cruising continues to offer an incredible value in terms of price, ease and everything that is included in the fare, and these added incentives make a cruise vacation even more attractive.”
“Book Early & Save” Benefits:
- Low-Fare Guarantee: If a guest books a Holland America Line cruise through the “Book Early & Save” offer and finds a lower fare for the identical booking within 72 hours of the original booking, Holland America Line will give the guest an onboard credit with a value of 110% of the difference between the initially booked fare and the lower fare.
- Crew Appreciation: Prepaid stateroom gratuities for team members is included for the first and second guests in a stateroom.
- Onboard Credit: Depending on cruise duration, guests receive $100, $150 or $300 onboard credit per stateroom that can be used for various amenities, including specialty dining, spa services, shore excursions, gift shop purchases and more.
- Shore Excursions (part of Have it All fares): Based on the length of the cruise, guests receive up to three tours valued at $100 each. Choose from thousands of tours worldwide — from active adventures and immersive culinary experiences to historical explorations and cultural discoveries.
- Signature Beverage Package (part of Have it All fares): Guests enjoy a large selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soda, water, coffee and more. Up to 15 drinks per day are allowed, and bar service charges are included.
- Specialty Dining (part of Have it All fares): Depending on the ship and duration of the cruise, guests can indulge in Holland America Line’s award-winning specialty dining for up to three nights.
- Wi-Fi Surf Package (part of Have it All fares): Stay connected while away from home. With Holland America Line’s most popular Wi-Fi package, guests can visit their favorite sites, including email, news, sports and more.
The Book Early & Save offer includes cruise ports in Alaska, Antarctica, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the Caribbean, Canada/New England, Mediterranean, Hawaii, Mexico, Northern Europe, Panama Canal and South America. Alaska Cruisetours, which combine an Alaska cruise with an overland exploration to Denali and the Yukon, also are included. It also consists of the 35-day “Voyage of the Vikings” roundtrip from Boston, a 35-day “Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas” roundtrip from San Diego and a 21-day Caribbean Collectors’ Voyage roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale.
For more information about Holland America Line, consult a travel advisor, call 1-877-SAIL HAL (877-724-5425) or visit hollandamerica.com.