Philanthropist and Healthcare Mogul Sells Jupiter Estate for Nearly $13 Million
Real estate tycoon Elizabeth M. Fago was the seller
A Jupiter estate at 372 Regatta Drive recently sold for $12.5 million. Chad Carroll and Matthew Dugow with Compass represented the seller. Gregory R. Cohen is the trustee of the 372 Regatta Drive Land Trust Agreement represented by Vince Marotta at Illustrated Properties Marotta Group.
- Six bed/9.5 bath mansion in Admiral’s Cove – one of the most exclusive marina, golf & country clubs in the U.S.
- 6-car garage, lush greenery and fountains, gift wrapping room with marble countertop island and custom storage cabinets
- 10,000-square feet of space, rare stone and wood craftsmanship
- The primary suite features his and hers baths and closets, with the “hers” bathroom touting a stunning shoe wall.
- Pink home office, pink stone shower, a morning bar with a little library nook and book wardrobe, a regal home theater, home gym
- The outdoor space features a huge patio area surrounded by a summer kitchen, a grand pool and a dock with space for entertaining.
- A guest house and 115 feet of waterfront property