The Falls introduces new experiences and stores coming soon
Miami residents have plenty of great upscale shopping choices, especially with The Falls in South Dade. Just in time for holiday shopping, the outdoor mall recently debuted a slew of recent dining and retail openings. And announced new ones for future holiday shopping. And it’s not just stores. Plenty of services are coming to the mall as well, making it a one-stop lifestyle destination for a variety of consumer needs.
Click on the links below to see details on some of the recent openings that are now available to shoppers.
- New location of local favorite Bulla Gastrobar
- Honeybee Doughnuts
- Bath and Body Works | White Barn —expanded over double in size and relocated by Sephora
- Avis and Budget Car Rental
- Plenty of pop-up stores: Yancy Naturals | Valorie Di Mare | The Mall Hair Salon | Northfleet
Coming soon to The Falls:
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Pop-up serving as a platform for new and emerging brands: MAG Fashion
- Full service coffee and pastry bar Mr. Bean
- Children’s hair salon Pelokitos
- Athletic resort with training, exercise studios and sports programs slated to open in 2022: Life Time
Featured image: A rendering of Life Time at The Falls