WSJ: Why Fall Is the New Summer for Travel
Many people remain on vacation despite the cooling temperatures
Summer leisure travel is still going strong, according to a new article in the Wall Street Journal.
- The strong dollar is luring vacationers abroad.
- Travel agencies say fall travel is up 9%.
- Walt Disney World is a top destination.
- September 2022 was United Airlines’ third-strongest month in its history.
- Airlines credit hybrid, flexible and remote work—as well as workations or “bleisure”—for strong ticket demand. For more about the workation trend, read our August article.