The Up & Comer Awards were created to honor young professionals who have achieved excellence in their careers, shown a commitment to their community and demonstrated leadership. The categories are:
Charitable Commitment – Social Enterprise | Excellence in Leadership – Start Up Company | Excellence in Leadership – Take Over | Excellence in Leadership – Existing Company | Family Business | Diversity Champion | Small or Start Up – Under 25 Employees | Medium- 26+100 | Large 100+ | Change Maker | Disrupter Award | Minority Owned Business | Entrepreneur of the Year | Excellence in Leadership | Corporate Champion | Rising CEO | Innovator of the Year | Social Media Influencer | Healthcare Innovator | Technology Leader
The 2023 Up & Comers Awards will take place on October 5, 2023.
Deadline: September 4, 2023
Event Time & Date
October 5th, 2023 12:00 AM
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Partnering with SFBW on our signature events will position your organization in front of more than 117,000 of South Florida’s top, C-Level executives through our publications and digital media. In addition, partners are given the opportunity to mingle with the area’s business elite at our exclusive networking events and cocktail receptions.
WHY SPONSOR A SFBW SIGNATURE EVENT?
- Our high-profile award programs and events generate new business opportunities through brand awareness, sales leads, networking and entertaining. These awards bring together the community in a positive way to recognize, reward and celebrate outstanding professionals and community advocates.
- Sponsors will benefit from visibility in our multimedia marketing campaign including both print and digital promotion.
- The promotional period will commence six months prior to the awards event. Sponsors will receive advertising and branding through the South Florida Business & Wealth publications, our website, social media, email blasts sent to over 50,000 local professionals, the awards special section and in the awards day program.
If you would like to sponsor South Florida Business & Wealth’s 2023 Up & Comer Awards, please contact Jeff Dinetz at email@example.com
Nominations are sought from the public and judging is led by the Editorial and Leadership team at SFBW.
The judging criteria are:
- Seniority in the organization and the size and scope of the organization
- Professional accomplishments, included career path and specific achievements
- Giving back through professional, charitable and civic achievements
- Educational achievements
- Nominees must be under the age of 40
We will celebrate the Honorees during a cocktail reception and an awards ceremony. Honorees will also be featured in an issue of SFBW.