Miami Resident Patrick Carroll Reaches $4 Million in Philanthropic Donations in 2022
Carroll is the founder of the national real estate investment and management firm CARROLL
Patrick Carroll’s success in real estate has made him a leader in the industry, but his contributions to various charities are where he truly hopes to leave his mark. Since the beginning of 2022, Carroll, a Miami resident, has donated $4 million to numerous communities and causes.
As a father of three sons, Carroll’s primary donations focus on improving the lives of children. He serves on the board of the Boys and Girls Club of Tampa Board and is planning to team up with other philanthropists to donate 600 sneakers to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami. His other 20222 donations include:
- $2.1 million to C.A.R.E. for Special Children, a nonprofit dedicated to helping families of children with special needs
- $1.5 million through UNICEF to benefit children in Ukraine
- $200,000 to Kicks for Kids for a shoe giveaway
- $100,000 to the Heart Fund, an international nonprofit focused on fighting cardiovascular disease in developing countries
- $100,000 for Jesuit High School in Tampa
Carroll’s commitment to philanthropy is also reflected in his firm, which has partnered with Little Free Library to install more than 90 library units throughout its multifamily communities across the country. His company’s employees also volunteered more than 100 hours to 21 local organizations in the first six months of 2022. In 2021, CARROLL committed to donating $250,000 throughout the next five years to HOPE Atlanta, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing and fighting homelessness in Atlanta.