If you’re looking to raise the bar on your summer vacation this year, you’ll be delighted by Visit Lauderdale’s list of 101 experiences. Highlighting the wide variety of unforgettable things to see and do in the destination, the list has ideas for everyone under the sun, whether you’re looking for family-friendly activities, thrilling water sports, dining and nightlife hotspots, spa and wellness treatments and more. Much more. 101 more! And thousands more beyond that.
Here’s a sampling from the list to get the vacation ideas going…
1. Fly above the water on a flyboard with Aqua Flight.
2. Visit the Miramar Cultural Center for award-winning, international Caribbean and African cultural presentations. See all arts and culture offerings here.
4. Treat your kids to the Funky Fish Ocean Camp, named a ‘Top Children’s Program in the World’ by Travel + Leisure magazine.
5. Enjoy a peaceful morning on the beach with sunrise yoga at W Fort Lauderdale.
8. See more than 20,000 live butterflies from every corner of the globe at Butterfly World, the largest butterfly park in the world right here in Coconut Creek.
See the rest of the list at VisitLauderdale.com/Summer.