Fort Lauderdale Concours to Host High-End Car Show
Lotus Cars USA will be the presenting sponsor for the inaugural event
The Fort Lauderdale Concours (FTLC) is hosting a high-end car show featuring classic, vintage, iconic automobiles presented by Lotus Cars USA, the innovative sports and racing car manufacturer. Along with classic cars on display, the show will feature lifestyle curations, fine art and live music from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Oct. 29 on the rooftop event space of the Las Olas Parking Garage at the Intracoastal Waterway at 200 Las Olas Circle in Fort Lauderdale.
“We are thrilled to partner with Lotus, a daring company that has been mavericks in the automotive industry,” says Maria Jannace, Founder and CEO of FTLC & The New York City Concours (TNYCC), which premiered in September 2019. “Lotus values the history and heritage of the automobile while continually pushing to innovate and that forward-thinking vision mirrors our own mission to honor the concours d’elegance universe through reinvention.”
Tickets are on sale, but capacity is limited. In collaboration with the International Boat Show from Oct. 27-31, patrons can purchase a discounted combination ticket for the FTLC and FLIBS Windward VIP Experience (Friday only) for $420. The package offers a unique combination of automotive and recreational marine exhibits.
The classic car show will feature:
- Classic Automobiles: 35+ rarely-seen, iconic cars including the Lotus Emira
- Unveiling: A special Rolls-Royce unveiling by Holman Motorcars
- Cocktails and Canapes: Denison Yachting Sunset Rooftop Lounge, including specialty spirits and wine tastings
- Sneaker Curation: Mixed media artist Matt Senna will curate a high-end collectible sneaker display that will match select cars on display as well as a few of his own gold and bronze sneaker sculptures
- Fine Art: Acclaimed automotive custom artist Ray Drea will be creating a stylized art piece of the Lotus Emira painted live during the event and will feature a gallery of his completed works plus other fine and pop artists
- Live Music and DJ: Valerie Tyson Band, an eight-piece electrifying band specializing in top 40 popular music, Jazz, Classic Rock, R&B, and Reggae and international DJ Anna de Ferran aka ADF
- Fashion: Zaddy fashion by Hamilton Douglas Clothiers