Forté Development’s Forté Luxe property, a luxury boutique waterfront community in Jupiter with 15 multi-level residences surrounded on three sides by Intracoastal Waterway views, recently celebrated its groundbreaking. Pricing for the property at 12450 Crystal Cove Place begins at $4.35 million and reaches over $8 million. Forman Capital, a private direct real estate lender based in Palm Beach County, provided a $9.3 million first mortgage to the developer
“Situated in a prime waterfront location, Forté Luxe is a unique luxury development in beautiful Jupiter, Florida,” Marius Fortelni says, founder and CEO of Forté Development. “Forté Luxe presents a wonderful opportunity for the luxury buyer to enjoy the laid-back yet elegant Jupiter lifestyle, just minutes from the arts, golf, culture, dining and shopping of the Palm Beaches.”
Forté Luxe is situated on a peninsula that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway, featuring architecture by Alfonso Jurado and interior design by The Decorators Unlimited. KAST Construction serves as the general contractor for the project, while Douglas Elliman Development Marketing is the exclusive sales team.
The pet-friendly community will feature a contemporary, modern architectural and interior design aesthetic, providing 13 private boat docks that can accommodate up to 60-foot vessels. Residents have the option to purchase dockage. Additionally, there will be a private resort-style swimming pool and sun deck with entertainment areas. The residences available will vary between 3,550 to over 5,000 square feet of living area.
“The property is one of the more unique assets in the state, being a peninsula in the Intracoastal and just north of the highly desirable Jupiter Inlet,” Scott Mehlman says, Forman Capital’s Chief Investment Officer. “There is a demonstrable shortage of both boat slips and ultra-luxury waterfront residences in the area. Forté Luxe will offer, privacy and the pinnacle of waterfront living that checks all the boxes.”
Features will include:
- Expansive room interiors showcasing views through full-height glass doors and windows
- Private garage with a grand entry featuring unrestricted views of the beach line and water
- Private interior elevators
- Voluminous ceilings and full-height sliding glass windows and doors
- Waterfront covered terrace with built-in outdoor gas grills for al fresco dining
- Spacious elevated balconies with Intracoastal views
- Engineered hardwood or large-format porcelain flooring throughout the residence
- Designer kitchens featuring sleek European-inspired cabinetry, Quartz countertops with a waterfall island, and top-of-the-line appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Separate laundry room with full-size washer and dryer on the same level as Owner’s Suite
- Expansive walk-in closets and luxurious spa-like bath retreats
- Designer-appointed bathrooms include European cabinetry, premium Quartz countertops, soaking tubs, designer fixtures and glass-enclosed walk-in showers
- Exquisitely appointed interiors with a premium lighting package, including recessed lighting and signature fixtures at the entry and dining room
The Forté Luxe Sales Center is open by appointment only at 11911 N US 1 #102 in North Palm Beach. For more information, call 561-800-4622 or visit forte-luxe.com.
Photo credit: Tracey Benson Photography