TigerDirect’s “tech bash” at new Marlins Park, expected to draw over 20,000 visitors
Move over baseball lovers! On Nov. 7 Marlins Park will have a different crowd of fans in its stands. The park will be the venue of TigerDirect’s third annual “Tech Bash,” expected to draw over 20,000 tech-curious visitors.
The free event will show the latest trends in the development of technologies and solutions. Participants will have an opportunity to connect with leading technology manufacturers in the industry and sellers will reveal their new products and solutions to audiences. Here’s the link to register: https://www.tigertechbash.com/attend/
Kevin O’Leary, co-host of ABC’s hit TV show “Shark Tank” will keynote the company’s TigerDirect Innovation: IT Conference and Expo presented by Lenovo, an exclusive B2B sector symposium. The entrepreneur and author will kick off the inaugural event, addressing small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
“I am proud to be a part of TigerDirect’s first-ever business innovation event and hope that my keynote, along with the lineup of exciting sessions, inspires attendees to rethink their approach to technology,” said O’Leary. “The cloud, digital payment ecosystems and other tech trends are turning small and medium businesses on their heads, and this event will help them keep pace with technological advances and provide the edge they need to stay ahead of the curve.”
Top IT companies and subject matter experts will also lead a series of breakout sessions. These sessions will include the following topics:
- “Cloud Computing- How it’s transforming IT and what this means for your business?” Find out how you can leverage the cloud to centralize your data and increase your business’s efficiency.
- “Data is everywhere – find out how to secure your data.” Data is stored across many places – both private and public. Learn how to secure that data from an increasing amount of IT threats against your business.
- “Bring Your Own Device To Work? Discover how best practices for small and large businesses.” Learn how employees bringing in their own devices to work will transform the workplace and why businesses of varying sizes should implement this practice.
- “Borderless and wireless networking – Fast and secure.” Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile computing devices continue to grow in popularity among businesses for their powerful on-the-go capabilities. Understand how to integrate and manage these devices to become a more agile business.
- TigerDirect is based in Miami and has seven retail stores locally. TigerDirect.com is a subsidiary of Systemax.